Hello, friend!

Welcome to my blog. I have posted some photos of my life to share with you. It's a simple little life, but I'm a simple little girl. Please enjoy, and feel free to leave comments
if you'd like.

Yours,
H.R.H. Carlotta

Thursday, September 13

Meet my new friend, Helen!!


Last night Helen and I were formally introduced. Isn't she pretty?! She's part Shar Pei, part Rhodesian Ridgeback. Very pretty girl!

Her dad and my mom were WAY too nervous about this meeting! They were SWEATING bullets, both of them!! And man, did they have a grip on her leash!! Helen was very sweet, and oh so excited to meet me. She was TREMBLING with excitement. I, of course, was a bit more reserved (snotty girl that I am. Well, that, and I don't want to get eaten!). My curiosity got the better of me, though, and I couldn't help but come out to meet her a few times. In all we spent almost two hours together (a lot of it with me running into my room and Helen crying for me to come out and play). We all think it was a big success. Helen is a lovely girl, as you can see by her picture. She's big, though! 66 lbs, which makes her roughly 33 times my size!! Wow, no wonder the grownups were nervous.


Here's how it went:

No comments: