Hello, friend!

Welcome to my blog. I have posted some photos of my life to share with you. It's a simple little life, but I'm a simple little girl. Please enjoy, and feel free to leave comments
if you'd like.

Yours,
H.R.H. Carlotta

Tuesday, November 6

At home

Working hard on the blog. Gotta keep my friends updated.



So much to say...I wonder what I should talk about? Hmmm...





Let me just get more comfortable here. (I never realize how teeny-tiny I am until I'm dwarfed - no pun intended!- by something like a keyboard! I mean, seriously, this desk is like the size of a football field to me!)









I heart rain! Especially from the perspective of the bunny warren-esque basement apartment.











A cool new candle we got. Plus some incense ashes that need to be cleaned up...













1 comment:

Brown Spice said...

Some nice pics ....

http://wdeep.blogspot.com/