Hello, friend!

Welcome to my blog. I have posted some photos of my life to share with you. It's a simple little life, but I'm a simple little girl. Please enjoy, and feel free to leave comments
if you'd like.

Yours,
H.R.H. Carlotta

Tuesday, November 6

Some things I saw in town one day a couple of weeks ago...

A cool building downtown.

This church is just down the street from home. The little market in the foreground was featured in the Washington Post recently. It's nice but the people who run it are SOOOO very slow. Plus they have been robbed at gunpoint a bunch of times...

Look at the birdies perched WAY up there!


There was some kind of navy show going on at the Navy Memorial.
Navy chick in a hurry.
Super-creepy fake Navy SEAL guy that scared me.

Vintage boat.

This is just goofy!
Madam's Organ in Adams-Morgan (This is mainly for Louise's benefit!)

No comments: